Welcome to Baroda Citizens Council
Baroda Citizens Council is one of the oldest, reputable, most experienced, non-political and secular Community Developmental Organization, working for the upliftment of urban as well as rural poor. The Council is being managed by rotational imminent board with proven record of public service.
The Council has not only given birth to a number of other development organizations in the city, it has also nurtured them into separate independent bodies. The Council's span of activities covers Education, Child Protection, Women and Youth Empowerment, Health, Sanitation, Environment Improvement, Encouragement & Development of local leadership and Economic Independence. The council also works with disadvantageous population groups e.g. Disabled, Street and Working Children, Senior Citizens etc.
To know more about us, our activities and to support us, please take a tour through this site and do your bit to make this a better place to live!
Programmes & Services
- Pre-school EducationNon-Formal Education & Recreational ActivitiesSpecial School for Mentally Challenged ChildrenEducational SponsorshipVocational Training
- Community Health Check-up DrivesBlood Donation CampsPre & Post Natal Care and Immunization campsAwareness on AdolescencePrevention program for vector borne diseasesHIV/AIDS & STD - Prevention, Protection, Rehabilitation and Medical Support AssistanceFighting against Malnutrition by providing Nutritional Supplements to the children between 3 to 6 yrs
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Guidance and Training for Income Generating ActivitiesLiaison with Private and Government OrganizationsVocational Training Centre for Women
- SOCIAL UPLIFTMENT
- Awareness Activities & Communication campaignsCommunity Development ActivitiesSupport through Government SchemesCounselling Centres
- CHILD RIGHTS PROTECTION
- Child Helpline Centre - ChildLine 1098Child Protection Structures in selective villagesCollaboration with Child Rights Protection Government Structures